Spicy Squash Salad
This recipe isn't your average salad, with all of your 5 a day and heaps of flavour you'll want to try this one out!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 205
- 800g butternut squash
- 80g spring onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 sprays Fry Light
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp/cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 45g reduced fat salad dressing
Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F, Gas Mark 7).
- Peel, de-seed and cut the butternut squash into chunks. Trim and halve the spring onions.
- Lightly crush the fennel, coriander and cumin seeds.
- Place the squash, onions and garlic into a large roasting tin and spray with oil.
- Sprinkle over seeds and roast for 30 minutes until charred and tender.
- Pop the garlic cloves from the skins, mash and stir into the dressing with the curry powder.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix.
Can be served warm or cold.
|Fruit & Veg||5.0|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.