Strawberry and Salmon Salad
By the wlr team
Mix up your usual salad with some strawberries and salmon for a fresh, flavoursome taste!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 35 mins
- Calories: 223
- 400g salmon fillets
- 4 slices lemon
- 100g mange tout
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp white sugar
- 125g strawberries
- 80g rocket
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Line a baking tray with foil so that the edges overlap enough so that you can bring them together to seal in the fish. Place a pan of water on to boil.
- Wipe and hull the strawberries.
- Place the salmon onto the foil. Top with a slice of lemon, salt and freshly ground pepper. Bring the edges of the foil together to seal the fish in. Place in the oven for approx 25 minutes until the flesh flakes.
- Cook the mange tout for approx 1 minute in the boiling water, then drain and refresh in cold water.
- Mix together the red wine vinegar, olive oil, and add a pinch of each sugar salt and pepper.
- Place the strawberries, rocket and cooked mange tout into a bowl, toss through the dressing and serve with the cooked salmon.
|Fruit & Veg||1.1|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.