The ideal seasonal snack for October time, at only 89 calories each, these tasty low calorie cookies can be enjoyed guilt free!
- Recipe makes: 36 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 89
- 250g pumpkin
- 113g butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 8 tbsps oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 150g sultanas
- 300g plain flour
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas Mark 4)
- Peel, de-seed and chop the pumpkin.
- Boil the pumpkin until soft, drain well, then puree. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas Mark 4).
- Cream the butter with both sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla & pumpkin puree.
- In a seperate bowl mix oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, sultanas, and flour.
- Add the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Drop teaspoon sized dollops of the cookie mixture onto a baking tray (makes 40 large cookies) leave plenty of space as they expand.
- Bake in oven 12-15 mins
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.