Mushroom & Spinach Pasta
By WLR's Food Information Executive, Laurence Beeken
- 450 g
Mushrooms, Common, Raw, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml
Oil, Olive, Average
- 350 g
Penne, Dry, Average
- 5 g
Butter, Half Fat, Anchor*
- 2 Dtsp/60g
Creme Fraiche, Half Fat, Average
- 20 g
Chives, Fresh, Average
Spinach, Baby, Average
- 1 Lemon Juiced/35½ml
Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- ¼ Tsp/½g
Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
- Heat the butter & oil in a frying pan. Add the chopped mushrooms, stir and cover. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the mushrooms, chopped chives, juice & zest of one small lemon and the creme fraiche.
- Toss everything together and add the spinach. Heat together for 3-4 minutes or until the spinach wilts.
- Season with black pepper and serve.