Mocha Chocolate Souffle
These quick and easy, low calorie souffle's are a great treat to impress the family with! Enjoy without a worry, as they're only 80 calories each!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 80
- 3 eggs
- 25g cocoa powder
- 50g caster sugar
- 5g instant decaf coffee
- Grease four ramekins and coat insides with a dusting of cocoa powder (not from ingredients list)
- Stir cocoa coffee and 4 tbsp water in a small pan, simmer for one min, leave to cool for 5 mins.
- Whisk egg whites to stiff peaks, whisk in a pinch of cream of tartar and then the sugar slowly.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg whites using a metal spoon. share between the four ramekins.
- Bake at 170 for 12 mins. serve immediately
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.