Langoustines Salad with Lemon Mayo
A great low carb, low calorie salad packed full of protein makes for a lovely lunch!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Cook time: 6 mins
- Calories: 179
- 250g langoustine
- 100g salad leaves
- 4 tbsps reduced fat mayonnaise
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon peel
- Heat a pan on a high temperature before adding the langousines to the pan, fry for 4 minutes, then turn over and cook for a further 2minutes.
- While the langoustines are cooking divide the salad onto two plates.
- Mix the lemon juice and rind with the mayonnaise and dollop onto the two plates.
- Add the cooked langoustines to the salad leaves and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||0.8|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.