King Prawn Salad
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 456
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2-3 anchovies
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 sprig thyme
- 100g bacon
- 300g Romaine lettuce
- 200g king prawns, raw
- 1 lime, juiced
Preheat oven to 230°C / Gas Mark 8 / 450°F
- Combine the dressing ingredients - 2 crushed garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, and chopped anchovies.
- Cube, then dry fry (or grill) the bacon. Grill the prawns.
- Make the croutons by cubing the bread, mixing with a tsp of olive oil, then sprinkling with the thyme and remaining garlic clove and baking in the oven until crisp.
- Shred the lettuce and add to a bowl, then mix through the dressing. Add the anchovies and lardons to the leaves then sprinkle with the lime juice.
- Serve the dressed salad with the croutons and prawns.
|Fruit & Veg||2.7|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.