Grilled Salmon with Chilli and Lime
Prep time 5 mins | serves 4 | 464 calories per serving
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Average
- 4 Fillets/316g Salmon, Fillets, Raw, Average
- 1 oz/28g Spread, Low Fat, Average
- 6 Meds/90g Onions, Spring Or Scallion, Raw, Average
- 1 Med/45g Peppers, Chilli, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Lime/85g Lime, Raw, Weighed with Peel & Seeds, Average
- 1 Bunch/20g Coriander, Leaves, Fresh, Average
- Slice the spring onions diagonally. De-seed and finely chop the pepper. Zest and juice the lime. Chop the coriander.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the salmon, skin side down, for about 5-6 mins until the skin is crispy and golden. Turn the salmon fillets carefully, then cook for a further 2 mins. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the low fat spread to the pan and, when melted, add the spring onions, chilli and lime zest to cook for 2 mins, then add the lime juice. Spoon the chilli and lime infused oil over the salmon.
Scatter with the coriander and serve with boiled rice.