Grilled Salmon with Chilli and Lime
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 492
- 2 Sm Fillets/240g Salmon, Fillets, Raw, Average
- 3 Med/45g Onions, Spring, Raw, Average
- ½ Med/22.5g Peppers, Chilli, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- ½ Lime/42.5g Lime, Raw, Weighed with Peel & Seeds, Average
- 2 Servings/10g Coriander, Leaves, Fresh, Average
- 100g Rice, Basmati, White, Dry, Average
- 20g Butter, Fresh, Average
- 5 Pumps/1ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Spray Oil, Average
1. Slice the spring onions diagonally. De-seed and finely chop the pepper. Zest and juice the lime. Chop the coriander.
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the rice as the packet instructions.
2. While the rice cooks, heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the salmon, skin side down, for about 5-6 mins until the skin is crispy and golden. Turn the salmon fillets carefully, then cook for a further 2 mins. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Drain the rice.
4. Add the butter to the pan and, when melted, add the spring onions, chilli and lime zest to cook for 2 mins, then add the lime juice. Spoon the chilli and lime infused butter over the salmon.
Scatter with the coriander and serve with the fluffed boiled rice.
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.