Garlic Butter Langoustines with Baby Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes
By the wlr team
This tasty low calorie, low carb dinner is packed full of protein and flavour. Give it a go!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 6 mins
- Calories: 267
- 400g langoustine
- 3 garlic cloves
- 25g butter
- 180g baby spinach
- 160g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Melt the margarine on a low heat
- Crush the garlic and add to the melted margarine with the mixed herbs
- Add the langoustines, mix well and leave for 30 minutes
- Heat a pan on a high heat, before adding the langoustines. Cook for around 4 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for a further 2 on the other.
- While the langoustines are cooking wash the spinach and add to plates with cherry tomatoes and any seasoning.
- Add the cooked langoustines to the plates and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||2.3|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.