Fruit and Chocolate Nest
- 75 g Breakfast Cereal, Rice Krispies, Kellogg's*
- 150 ml Cream, Aerosol, Swirls Light, Half Fat, Anchor*
- 100g Blueberries, Fresh, Raw, Marks & Spencer*
- 2 Kiwi/120g Kiwi Fruit, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 150 g Chocolate, Milk, Tesco*
- Break the chocolate into squares and place in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Heat gently, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Add the rice crispies and stir to coat. Spoon the mixture into six portions, on to a sheet of baking paper.
- Shape each portion into a round and hollow out the centre to make a nest.
(2 teaspoons are useful for this) Leave to set for around 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel, halve and slice the kiwi and wash the blueberries.
- Place the nests onto serving plates and fill with a little cream and top with the fruit.
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.