By WLR's Food Information Executive, Laurence Beeken
- 450 g
Cod, Fillets, Skinless & Boneless, Raw, Average
- 750 g
Potatoes, White, Raw, Weighed with Skin, Flesh Only, Average
Onions, Raw, Average
Spinach, Baby, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml
Oil, Sunflower, Average
- 3 fl oz/90ml
Milk, Skimmed, Average
- 200 g
Creme Fraiche, Half Fat, Average
- 1 Tbsp/3.8g
Parsley, Fresh, Average
- 1 Serving/25g
Cheese, Cheddar, Mature, Reduced Fat, Average
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6. Peel and finely slice the potatoes. Chop the onion and parsley.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft, add the spinach and cook for 1 minute.
- Add half of the grated cheese, crème fraîche, milk and parsley, bringing to the boil before removing from the heat. Add the chunks of fish and stir.
- Place in a shallow ovenproof dish and arrange the potato slices over the top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden and bubbling.