By WLR's Food Information Executive, Laurence Beeken
- 450 g Cod, Fillets, Skinless & Boneless, Raw, Average
- 750 g Potatoes, White, Raw, Weighed with Skin, Flesh Only, Average
- 100g Onions, Raw, Average
- 250g Spinach, Baby, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Sunflower, Average
- 3 fl oz/90ml Milk, Skimmed, Average
- 200 g Creme Fraiche, Half Fat, Average
- 1 Tbsp/3.8g Parsley, Fresh, Average
- 1 Serving/25g Cheese, Cheddar, Mature, Reduced Fat, Average
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6. Peel and finely slice the potatoes. Chop the onion and parsley.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft, add the spinach and cook for 1 minute.
- Add half of the grated cheese, crème fraîche, milk and parsley, bringing to the boil before removing from the heat. Add the chunks of fish and stir.
- Place in a shallow ovenproof dish and arrange the potato slices over the top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
You can calorie count your own recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Try it free for 24 hours.