- 1000 g Courgette, Raw, Average
- 2 Clove/6g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 1 Med/180g Onions, Raw, Average
- 250g Potatoes, White, Raw, Safeway*
- 1 Serving/15ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Carapelli*
- 5 g Chives, Fresh, Average
- 1 Tbsp/3.8g Parsley, Fresh, Average
- 800 ml Stock, Vegetable, Simply Stock, Knorr*
- 1 Pot/150g Yoghurt, Greek Style, GFY, Asda*
- Prepare the courgettes by washing and chopping into chunks. Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat the oil gently in a large pan. Add the finely chopped onion and crushed garlic. Gently cook for about 5 minutes, to soften.
- Add the potatoes. Stir and cook gently, covered, for about 15 minutes, until about half-cooked.
- Add the courgettes and stir. Cook for a further 5 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add stock or plain water if preferred - just enough to cover the contents of the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove from the heat and liquidise. Season with salt & pepper and add the yoghurt and herbs before serving.
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.