- 60 g Courgette, Raw, Average
- 2 Med Egg/100g Eggs, Medium, Average
- 10 g Butter, Spreadable, Lighter, Anchor*
- Serving/10g Oil, Olive, Spray, Bertolli*
- 20 g Cheese, Cheddar, Extra Mature, Average
- 2 g Parsley, Fresh, Average
- 1 Serving/50g Salad, Mixed Leaves, Florette*
- Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan, cook the courgettes until tender and set aside keeping them warm.
- Beat the eggs and season with pepper. Heat the butter in a small nonstick frying pan, pour in the egg mixture and cook over a high heat, stirring until the egg is three-quarters set. Leave to cook for another 30 seconds without stirring.
- Scatter over the grated cheese, courgettes and parsley. Flip over one-third and slide onto a plate. Fold over again and serve with a nice crispy salad.
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.