Who doesn't love a good chocolate pudding? Well, with this recipe you can enjoy just that for under 185 calories per serving! Yum!
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 184
- 12 sprays Fry Light olive oil
- 50g butter
- 75g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 4 tbsps cocoa powder
- 50g self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Fan 160C/Gas Mark 4 and lightly oil 6 x 175ml/6floz ovenproof dishes with a couple of sprays of fry light each.
- Place the butter and sugar into a large bowl, cream together using an electric whisk until pale and fluffy.
- Separate the eggs and add the yolks to the bowl. Beat again until smooth, add in the milk, cocoa and flour and blend using the electric whisk until smooth and quite runny.
- Wash the whisk heads, then whisk the egg whites together in a separate bowl until they form soft peaks. Gently fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Divide between the dishes. Bake for 12 mins or until risen.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.