Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 75 g Flour, Plain, Average
- 100 g Sugar, Light Brown, Soft, Tate & Lyle*
- 1 Lg Egg White/40g Eggs, Whites Only, Raw, Average
- ¼ Tsp/½g Baking Powder, Average
- 2 Tbsp/30ml Oil, Corn, Average
- 25g Butter, Reduced Fat, Fresh, Average
- 1 Tsp/4g Vanilla Extract, Average
- 75g Chocolate, Chips, Milk, Home Baking, Tesco*
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5/190°C/375°F.
- Place softened butter, sugar and oil into a bowl and cream together. Add the vanilla essence, egg white and a pinch of salt and whisk well.
- Sift in the baking powder and flour. Add the chocolate chips and fold in, making sure they are evenly distributed.
- Divide the mixture into 24 servings, placing on to a non stick baking sheet. Bake for around 5-6 minutes until golden.
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.