Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
By the wlr team
You can't not enjoy a steaming portion of casserole, and with this recipe you can have just that at less than 400 calories per serving!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 2 hrs
- Calories: 382
- 600g chicken breast
- 56g plain flour
- 200g leeks
- 8 celery stalks
- 150g frozen sweetcorn
- 200g frozen peas
- 40g chicken gravy granules
- 1 chicken stock cube
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Wash and chop leeks and celery.
- Place the flour in a bowl and cover the chicken in flour before placing in a large casserole dish with a lid (do not dispose of flour).
- Add the chopped leeks and celery into the casserole dish along with sweet corn and peas.
- Prepare the stock as instructed and add to casserole dish.
- Add the remaining flour to the gravy granules and prepare as instructed before adding to casserole dish.
- Mix thoroughly and place in the preheated oven for two hours, stirring a couple of times during the cooking period.
|Fruit & Veg||2.8|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.