Chicken & Pear Salad
By WLR's Site Manager, Laurence Beeken
This fresh low fat salad contains over half of your 5 a day, making it a a great lunch or light dinner recipe!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 373
- 2 pears
- 200g chicken breast
- 1 lemon juiced
- 250g mixed vegetables
- 2 tbsps low fat salad dressing
- Slice the pears in half, remove core and cut into wedges. Dip into the lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Chop cooked chicken into strips
- Take the vegetables and salad leaves and place in a large bowl
- Add the chopped chicken and pear wedges then drizzle over some fat free dressing and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||3.5|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.