Apple and Celeriac Soup
By the wlr team
This low calorie soup will warm you up on a cold autumnal day, and at only 52 calories, what isn't there to love?
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 52
- 300g celeriac
- 100g cooking apples
- 1 onion
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Peel and chop the onion, place in a large pan along with enough stock to cover. Add the curry powder and simmer for around 5 minutes.
- Peel and chop the celeriac into small cubes. Add to the pan with the rest of the stock, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Peel and core the apple and cut into chunks.
- Add to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Liquidise is a food processor and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
|Fruit & Veg||1.8|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.