Carrot and Swede Mash
A great way to pack in some extra veg, and for fewer calories than mash potato you can help yourself to a little more!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 100
- 4 carrots
- 200g swede
- 25g margarine (Flora Light)
- Boil a large pan of water
- Remove the outer skin of the swede, chop into 1cm cubes and add to the water for 10 minutes
- Peel and chop the carrots, add to the pan and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Drain the water, add the margarine (plus any seasoning - I like a dash of pepper) and mash!
|Fruit & Veg||3.2|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.