Spice up any meal with these low fat, low calorie butternut wedges!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 195
- ½ squash
- 20ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 tsps thyme
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 25g butter
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Peel and remove the seeds from the squash and cut into thick chunks.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the squash for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel and crush the garlic and add to the pan along with the thyme leaves, a little salt and black pepper and butter and fry for a further 1-2 minutes, to give the squash some colour.
- Place in the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
|Fruit & Veg||2.2|
You can calorie count your own recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Try it free for 24 hours.