- 450g Potatoes, New, Baby, Average
- 300g Beans, Black Eyed, No Added Salt, Sainsbury's
- 408g Squash, Acorn, Raw, Average
- 72g Onions, Raw, Average
- 100ml Water, Mineral Or Tap
- 1 Can/400g Tomatoes, Chopped, Canned, Napolina
- 1 Serving/28g Peppers, Chilli, Red, Raw, Tesco
- 1oz/28g Curry Paste, Medium, Sharwood's
- Chop the New potatoes in to small chunks.
- Pop in a pan together with all of the other ingredients but the squash.
- Bring to boil uncovered and then simmer for 10 minutes.
In the meantime, cut ths squash in to small portions and add to the stew.
- Cook until the squash is tender.
- For a thicker sauce take a couple of ladles and puree in a blender.
- Once you have mixed back in it will automatically thicken.
- Serve with toasted pitta bread for an ideal lunch or supper.
This recipe adapted from Ainsley Harriots Low fat meals (an excellent book).
Back to top
Really yummy and very filling.
| WEIGHT LOSS