Baked Potatoes - Plain
A simple recipe that can be adapted to suit your tastes! Who doesn't love a good baked potato for lunch?
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr 10 mins
- Calories: 240
- 10ml vegetable oil
- 2 med potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 200oc/400of
- Prick potatoes with a folk
- Cover the potatoes with the oil, this will help to give them a lovely crispy skin when cooked
- Place the potatoes staight onto the oven shelf and cook for 1 hour 10 mins or longer if large potatoes
- To test potato is cooked throughly simply prick with a folk again and if any reststance is felt pop back in the oven for a little longer
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
You can calorie count your own recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Try it free for 24 hours.