Baked Potatoes with Tuna, Sweetcorn & Mayonnaise
By the wlr team
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr 10 mins
- Calories: 367
- 10ml vegetable oil
- 2 x 250g baking potatoes
- 1 x 100g can tuna
- ½ x 160g can sweetcorn in water
- 2 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Prick potatoes with a folk
- Cover the potatoes with the oil, this will help to give them a lovely crispy skin when cooked
- Place the potatoes staight onto the oven shelf and cook for 1 hour 10 mins or longer if large potatoes
- While the potatoes are cooking mix the tuna, sweetcorn and mayonnaise in a bowl, then leave in the fridge until potatoes are ready
- To test potato is cooked throughly simply prick with a folk again and if any reststance is felt pop back in the oven for a little longer
- Once the potatoes are ready remove from the oven and cut a cross in the top of each potato before piling on the tuna and sweetcorn mixture.
Serving suggestion: Serve with a crisp green salad.
|Fruit & Veg||0.5|
You can calorie count your own recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Try it free for 24 hours.