Asparagus & Bean Salad with Mustard Dressing
By the wlr team
Perfect to serve up with a crispy green salad. This healthy asparagus & bean salad recipe incorporates almost 3 of your 5 a day!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 209
- 450g asparagus
- 175g frozen peas
- 175g broad beans
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- ½ juiced lemon
- 3 tsps mustard
- ½ tsp clear honey
- ¼ tsp black pepper
1. Clean the asparagus, trim any white ends and peel with a vegetable peeler if necessary.
2. Blanch the asparagus, and beans in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Defrost the peas.
3. Place olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey and seasoning in a screw top jar and shake well until combined, or whisk in a bowl.
4. Drain the vegetables and toss in the dressing while they are still warm.
5. Serve with a crisp green salad
|Fruit & Veg||2.7|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.