CLDUTCH's Brocolli, Carrot & Leek Soup
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 83
- 466g broccoli florets
- 400g carrots, sliced
- 120g leeks
- 1 tsp thyme
- 4 vegetable stock cubes
- 1400ml water
- Roughly chop all the vegetables and place in a large saucepan.
- Add the water and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat slightly and allow to simmer for approx 12 minutes.
- Take off the heat, and then mix in the 4 stock cubes - allow to cool.
- Once cool blend the soup.
- Pour back into the saucepan and heat up - or put into containers, keep in the fridge and heat up later!
|Fruit & Veg||3.0|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try them free for 24 hours.