BEANIEBIKE's Sauce for Pasta
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 88
- 1 Lge Can/400g Tomatoes, Chopped, in Rich Tomato Juice, Napolina
- 1 Sm Onion/90g Onions, Raw, Average
- 1 Clove/3g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 10 Leaves/5g Basil, Fresh, Average
- 1 Serving/100g Courgette, Fresh, Raw, Tesco
- ¼ Tbsp/3.75ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Asda
Finely chop onion and add crushed garlic. Fry in mix of water (desert spoon) and olive oil (Tea spoon) until softened.
Chop corgette into cubes and fry with onion for 2 mins.
Add pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
Add tinned tomatoes and tomato and simmer for 10 mins.
Towards end of cooking, add fresh basil (tear leaves as adding).
Serve with pasta.
|Fruit & Veg||4.0|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try them free for 24 hours.