Healthy Vegetable Soup
By the wlr team
Our diet soup recipe for a warming and filling vegetable soup will help you keep on track with your healthy diet.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 488
- ½ serving soup and broth mix, soaked overnight
- 1 portion roasted vegetable sauce
- 500ml vegetable stock
- Heat a pan, add the prepared soup & broth mixture and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 reserved portion of Roasted Vegetable Sauce and stock.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, adding more water if the mixture gets too thick.
Taken from our ’Diet on a Budget’ meal plan, which provides info and recipes to help you diet without spending a fortune.
|Fruit & Veg||7.8|
Use WLR’s tools and food database to calorie count your own diet recipes, and add them directly to your food diary. Try it Free for 24 hours.