Fajitas, Refried Beans & Salad
By WLR Staff, Laura Meads
Prep time 25 | serves 4 | 482 calories per serving
- 4 Tortillas/164g Tortillas, Wrap, Flour, Soft, Old El Paso
- 15g Spice Mix, From Fajita Dinner Kit, Original Smoky BBQ, Old El Paso
- 1 Med/160g Peppers, Capsicum, Green, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Med/160g Peppers, Capsicum, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Med Onion/90g Onions, Raw, Average
- 1 Pot/140g Dip, Sour Cream, Asda
- 1 Jar/226g Salsa, Original, From Dinner Kit, Old El Paso
- 4 Servings/300g Beans, Refried, Old El Paso
- 400g Chicken, Breast, Diced, Average
- 400g Lettuce, Iceberg, Average
- 4 Servings/320g Cucumber, Average
- 2 Med Tomatos/246g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 40g Onion, Spring Or Scallion, Raw
- Chop & prepare onion & peppers. Prepare all salad and set aside until needed.
- Fry chicken, onion & peppers until chicken is golden and veg is cooked through.
- Add spice mix and stir until mix has covered chicken & veg.
- Heat refried beans while microwaving tortillas.
- Place desired amount of chicken and veg mix in tortilla and add salsa and sour cream to taste. Serve with salad and refried beans.