Fajitas, Refried Beans & Salad
By the wlr team
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 483
- 1 Sm Onion/90g Onions, Raw, Average
- 1 Med/160g Peppers, Green, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Med/160g Peppers, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 400g Lettuce, Iceberg, Average
- 4 Servings/320g Cucumber, Average
- 2 Medium/246g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 40g Onions, Spring, Raw, Average
- 400g Chicken, Breast, Diced, Average
- 15g Spice Mix, for Original Smoky Fajitas, Old El Paso
- 1 Pot/140g Dip, Sour Cream, Asda
- 1 Jar/226g Salsa, Original from Dinner Kit, Old El Paso
- 4 Tortillas/164g Bread, Wrap, Tortilla, Flour, Soft, Old El Paso
- 4 Servings/300g Beans, Refried, Old El Paso
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Prepare the pepper and chop to your liking.
Wash and prepare all salad and set aside until needed.
1. Fry chicken, onion & peppers until chicken is golden and vegetables are cooked through.
2. Add spice mix and stir until mix has covered chicken & vegetables.
3. Heat refried beans while microwaving tortillas.
4. Place desired amount of chicken and vegetables mix in tortilla and add salsa and sour cream to taste.
Serve with salad and refried beans.
|Fruit & Veg||5.3|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.