By WLR's Food Information Executive, Laurence Beeken
Serves 4 | 208 calories per serving
- 4½ Servings/450g Chicken, Breast, Fillets, Skinless & Boneless, Raw, Average
- 1 Tsp/2g Ginger, Root, Raw, Pared, Average
- 2 Cloves/6g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 1 Tsp/4g Chilli Powder, Average
- ¼ Tsp/0.8g Turmeric, Powder
- 1 Tsp/5g Salt, Table, Average
- 1 Large Pot/150g Yoghurt, Natural, Low Fat, Average
- 4 Tbsps/60ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 1 Serving/5g Coriander, Leaves, Fresh, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Vegetable, Average
- Mix the diced chicken breast with the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, yoghurt, lemon juice and coriander. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Place the marinated chicken into a foil lined baking tray and baste with the oil. Grill for 15-20 minutes turning & basting the pieces a couple of times during cooking.
Serve with a crisp green salad with sliced red onion.