Prep time 15 mins | serves 4 | 189 calories per serving
- 1½ Tbsps/22.5ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Average
- 100g Olives, Green, Pitted, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Vinegar, Red Wine, Average
- 5 Med (-in)s/615g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 300g Cucumber, Average
- 1 Med/160g Peppers, Capsicum, Green, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Med/180g Onions, Red, Raw, Average
- 25g Oregano, Fresh
- 1 Serving/100g Cheese, Feta, Low Fat, Average
- Dice the feta. Chop the oregano. Set both to one side.
- Slice the remaining salad vegetables as preferred (rounds or slices)
- Mix together the olive oil and red wine vinegar in a screw top jar and shake to blend.
- Assemble the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle over the oregano and drizzle over the dressing.
- Toss well to mix, then add the feta.
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.