Mango Chicken Stir Fry
By the wlr team
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 218
- 375g Chicken, Breast, Fillets, Skinless & Boneless, Raw, Average
- 7ml Sauce, Soy, Average
- 1g Salt, Table, Average
- 1 Tsp/5g Corn Starch, No Brand
- 1½ Tsps/0.75g Sweetener, Granulated, Silver Spoon
- 10ml Vinegar, Cider
- 7g Ketchup, Tomato, Average
- 25ml Water, Mineral Or Tap
- 1 Tsp/5ml Oil, Red Palm & Canola, Carotino
- 1 Med/160g Peppers, Green, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Med/160g Peppers, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Tbsp/5g Ginger, Ground, Average
- 1 Clove/3g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 25g Shallots, Raw, Average
- 2 Mangos/414g Mango, Ripe, Raw, without Peel & Stone, Flesh Only, Average
- 1 Serving/5g Coriander, Leaves, Fresh, Average
Prepare and combine sliced chicken and marinade ingredients (1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pinch white pepper, and 1 teaspoon cornstarch) and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients (2 teaspoons cider vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup,
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar, 2 tablespoons water) and set aside.
Prepare peppers and slice into strips
Peel ginger and chop to preferred size
Prepare and slice and remove the stone in the mango
1. In non-stick skillet or wok, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until chicken just turns opaque.
2. Add peppers, ginger, garlic and shallots and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add sauce ingredients and stir to mix until sauce is slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
3. Add mangoes and mix gently for 1 minute until heated through.
|Fruit & Veg||2.4|
Check out the WLR Recipe Database for 1000’s of new recipe ideas that won’t break the calorie bank. Try it free for 24 hours.