Day by Day Diet Plan
PlanBot - the revolutionary day to day diet plan that will help you lose weight and achieve the results you want, without compromising your lifestyle!
That’s right. It can be done, because there’s nothing more demotivating than being told to give up your favourite foods if you want to lose weight, and quite frankly, why should you?
So, if you’re looking for a day by day diet plan that’s simple to use, fits easily around your lifestyle and more importantly, will take away the stress of planning meals to help you lose weight (and keep it off), PlanBot is the diet plan for you. Everything is worked out for you, leaving you to enjoy life and spend time on the things that matter.
PlanBot Daily Diet Plan – How it Works
Quite simply, PlanBot Daily Diet Plan is uniquely tailored to you;
- It helps you gain control of your eating habits, so that you start seeing results, whilst taking away the hassle of ‘dieting’.
- The plan will include the foods you love, and leave out foods that you dislike, and more importantly, nothing is banned because you are able to choose the food you want, when you want it. You are in control.
- The recipes are delicious, completely nutritionally balanced, are easy to follow and cover personal preferences such as how long you want to spend preparing each meal of the day, ideal for busy lives as well as those who enjoy cooking.
- You can also add on treats of all varieties, ranging from alcohol to sweet and savoury. If you want the glass of wine or cane of coke, you can have it.
- It’s completely lifestyle friendly, so if you prefer to have more food at the weekends, it will work out your calorie allowance for you to give you more calories, but without affecting your weight loss.
- If you’re active, you can earn extra calories by including exercise into your day and as your day to day diet plan is built, it will provide your shopping list for you which can be printed out, ready to go.
A Day’s Diet
What does it look like? Here’s an example day:
Breakfast | 220 calories
Instant Golden Syrup Porridge
Use a 35g sachet/packet of dry porridge; with 180ml of semi skimmed milk (you can usually measure the correct amount of milk using the sachet/packet). Microwave on full power for 2 minutes. Stir thoroughly.
Morning Snack | 149 calories
Pitta Bread and Houmous with Sliced Tomato
Use one wholemeal bread pitta, 1 tbsp (17g) of Houmous with 1 medium (123g) of fresh juicy tomatoes. Toast the pitta and cut into dip sized pieces.
Lunch | 221 calories
Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Dressing
Arrange 100g of mixed salad leaves on a plate. Slice 80g of cucumber to your preference and add to the salad leaves. Rip or slices ½ ball (62.5g) )of mozzarella to your liking and arrange on your salad. Drizzle 2 tbsps (30g) of balsamic dressing over your salad and serve. Sprinkle on 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Treat | 228 calories
1 x 50g Bakewell tart
Treat | 43 calories
Fruit Salad - Ready Made
Use ½ pack/100g of fresh fruit salad
Dinner | 431 calories
Pan Fried Beef with New Potatoes, Cabbage & Green Beans
Scrub 150g of New Potatoes. Remove the tough outer leaves and inner core from 150g of cabbage and discard. Shred or slice to your preference. Top and tail 75g of green beans, then slice or leave whole depending on your preference. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the New Potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender. With the New Potatoes cooking, bring 2 more pans of water to a boil. At the same time, set a frying pan over a medium heat and add 5m/1 tsp of Sunflower Oil.
Add 150g of steak to the pan and cook for 2-6 minutes per side until browned and no longer pink, or until cooked to your liking. 2 minutes on each side for rare. 3 minutes on each side for medium. 4 minutes on each side for well done. Meanwhile, add the vegetables separately to the pans of boiling water and cook for 5-10 minutes, depending on how much crunch you want them to retain.
Add 1 tsp/4g of gravy granules to boiling water as the packet instructions. Drain the New Potatoes, Cabbage and Fine Beans and serve with the Sirloin Steak.
Start a Free Trial Today
Take the guess work out of following healthy diet meal plans, PlanBot gives you a structured easy to follow plan which will help you lose weight and be healthier. Try it free for 24 hours.