How Many Calories in Rolls, Bagels and Baps
This listing from the WLR food database shows how many calories in 100g of popular Rolls, Bagels and Baps plus calorie and nutritional information in a serving.
Choose an item from the list to see the calorie, carbohydrate, fat, protein and fibre content.
Alternatively you can search the entire database of over 60,000 UK food items by starting a free trial which gives access to WLR's food and exercise databases and tools free for 24 hours.
Rolls, Bagels and Baps Calories
- Asda Large Brown Roll
- Kingsmill White bread rolls
- Marks and Spencer Crusty French Bread Roll
- Morrisons Wholemeal Rolls
- New York Bagel Co Plain Bagel
- Sainsbury Multigrain Bagels
- Tesco Ciabatta Rolls
- Tesco Cinnamon and Raisin Bagels
- Tesco Large White Bap
- Tescos Large Wholemeal Baps
- Tescos White Soft Rolls
- The Food Doctor High Bran and Seed Bagels
- Waitrose Granary Rolls
Need to Lose Weight?
Enter your details to calculate your ideal weight range, and discover how soon you could reach it!
You can make it easy, and accurate, with WLR. Put us to the test today Try it Free