How Many Calories in Breakfast Cereals
This listing from the WLR food database shows how many calories in 100g of popular Breakfast Cereals plus calorie and nutritional information in a serving.
Choose an item from the list to see the calorie, carbohydrate, fat, protein and fibre content.
Alternatively you can search the entire database of over 60,000 UK food items by starting a free trial which gives access to WLR's food and exercise databases and tools free for 24 hours.
More Calories in Breakfast Cereals
- Alpen Original
- Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli
- Jordans Crunchy Oat Granola Raisin & Almond
- Jordans Natural Muesli
- Kellogg's All Bran
- Kellogg's All Bran Bran Flakes
- Kellogg's Coco Pops
- Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Clusters
- Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
- Kellogg's Frosties
- Kellogg's Fruit n Fibre
- Kellogg's Just Right
- Kellogg's Krave Milk Chocolate
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies
- Kellogg's Special K
- Kelloggs's Special K Red Berries
- Mornflake Original Oatbran
- Nestle Cheerios
- Nestle Fitnesse
- Nestle Shredded Wheat
- Nestle Shredded Wheat Bitesize
- Nestle Shreddies
- Quaker Oatso Simple
- Quaker Scotts Porridge Oats
- Ready Brek Original
- Weetabix Chocolate Chip Minis
- Weetabix Oatabix
- Weetabix Weetaflakes
Calories in All Foods
Not sure if you should eat breakfast when you're trying to lose weight? Dr Muhamad Usman cuts through the hype and rounds up the latest research to give you the answers, read more
Need to Lose Weight?
Enter your details to calculate your ideal weight range, and discover how soon you could reach it!
You can make it easy, and accurate, with WLR. Put us to the test today Try it Free