Sue Lost 1st in Just 8 Weeks
I love my body now, I have gone from a size 14 to a size 8. I can wear almost anything and not feel self conscious, my legs and waist are slimmer and I feel good... I’m no longer ashamed to wear a bikini.
How Has Losing Weight Made You Feel?
When I was at my heaviest I was very self conscious, everyday tasks became harder with my health issues, my asthma was always bad, but these days I barely need my inhaler. My fibromyalgia has also improved greatly and I feel so much better and more confident when I go out, whereas before the weight loss I always felt people were staring. Now I don’t have those worries, I feel happy, confident and have even started learning to drive at the age of 51.
Since losing weight, I’m much happier, much healthier, I go out more. I feel I have my confidence back... Overall I feel great.
What Was Your Motivation to Lose Weight?
My main motivation for losing weight was due to how self conscious I felt, but also for health reasons, and the fact that I wasn’t getting any younger, I thought it was time to say now or never and I’m the sort of person who looks at life in a way of never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
With weight loss resources the weight has began to fall off and I’m very happy to say I have lost 13.5 pounds in just 8 weeks.
All the help is at hand either by phone or email, I also love the forum and the fact that the helpteam are always available to answer any questions you may have. I feel so much healthier now and my fibromyalgia has very much improved.
Sue’s Tips to Help You Lose Weight
- I would advise anyone who wants to lose weight to just go for it, it has changed my life, and I feel happy, healthy, and confident. Weight Loss Resources are there for you all the way and provided you stick to the plan you are given, then you WILL achieve your goal.
- In my opinion dieting requires above all else WILLPOWER. By having a structured plan given to you then it’s much easier to stay on track.
- I find drinking plenty of water really helps with the weight loss; I drink between 4 and 6 pints a day.
- Only other advice I can give is to try to work out your calories for the week in advance, I found that helped me massively and I wasn’t panicking about what to eat when meal time came around.
|Weight||10st 1lb||8st 12¼lb|
If, like Sue, you want to get motivated to start losing weight, then use the tools and resources from Weight Loss Resources to get going. Try us free for 24 hours and see what a difference we could make - no credit card details required!
* Note: The success stories published on Weight Loss Resources are written by WLR members, past and present, telling their own stories in their own words. As you will see if you read more than one or two of them, everyone's story is different and they have reached their success from a variety of starting points and lost weight at varying rates. Individual results may vary.